Why Wait For January 1st? - Q&A with Cathy
How can you build more energy to achieve your goals? What should you prioritize - your family, your day job, or your side hustle? Why should you make September 4th your new January 1st? Cathy answers these questions, and more! with additional advice about staying accountable, and writing a cold email that stands out from the crowd.
Thanks to ShipStation! Try it for FREE for 30 days AND, get an additional month free with promo code DREAMJOB
Thanks to the Work In Progress podcast! Follow along on Twitter @slackstories or at slack.com/podcast.
Thanks to Society 6! Get 20% off and FREE shipping by going to Society6.com/dreamjob and enter dreamjob at checkout.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Join our Don't Keep Your Day Job Facebook Page and Facebook Community Group!
- *Facebook Live will be Friday, September 8 at 11:30 am PT!
- New York Times article "How to Make the Most of Your Workday"
- Our episode with live video expert Luria Petrucci
- Prep everything starting NOW! So you'll be ready when January 1 comes around - like this cook making a pineapple upside down cake
- Kasey Latham's incredible art on our Facebook page
- Tips on how to use Facebook community groups to grow your business
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you'd like to advertise with us, click here.