How can you start kicking ass in your career, your finances, and your unlimited potential? Best-selling author Jen Sincero was broke and miserable at age 40, but she realized she had the power to change this reality - so she did. She shares the strategies to finding your inner badass, including why you need to ditch your familiar beliefs, how fear paves the path to your desires, why you should surrender in the midst of progress, and how to beat your issues with wealth by writing a letter to money.
- Join the 3-Day Challenge!
- Thanks Allbirds! Go to https://www.allbirds.com and find a pair of comfy, tree shoes.
- Thank you Liquid IV! Get 20% off at liquid-iv.com and use promo code dreamjob.
- Thanks to Skillshare! Go to Skillshare.com/DREAMJOB for 2 months of Skillshare for just 99 cents.
TAKEAWAYS FROM THE EPISODE:
- If you want to change, then the action you take has to be different from the action you're already taking.
- Wake up from the reality you believe to be right. You make yourself believe things, but you can just as easily "unbelieve" it.
- Nurture the piece of yourself that knows you are a badass.
- The fear is always there. So let it guide you to your desires. Because you better be scared if you want to change your life.
- Remember to surrender. Allow room for the new opportunities and insights that need to be seen. Let in the unknown.
- As long as it's coming from you, it's different. Tell your truth and do it authentically.
- Write a letter to money as if it were a person. Then look at what you say and ask if each one is true.
- Many people have done the impossible. Don't think you're so special that you can't.
- Make a list of your negative thoughts and beliefs. Then create new ones.
- Take action that scares the crap out of you every single day.
- Surround yourself with people who believe you can do the impossible.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- JenSincero.com / YouAreABadass.com
- Jen Sincero's best-selling books:
- Tips on finding money seminars
- Meditation for beginners
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- 3 actions you can do NOW (plus a bonus tip!)
- Write down your list of negative beliefs and thoughts.
- Create new ones. Say your mantras.
- Take action that scares the crap out of you.
- Surround yourself with people who support you.