Own Your Everyday - Jordan Lee Dooley
How can you step into who you're meant to be and what you're meant to do? Jordan Lee Dooley, entrepreneur, bestselling author, and podcaster has created an incredible movement to help multi-passionate people like herself reach their full potential. She sheds her wisdom on how to get clarity on which business idea you should explore first, how to grow engagement with your community, and how to take incremental, implementable, and imperfect action so you can find your zone of genius and where you're meant to serve.
- Join the Dreambassadors! https://dont-keep-your-day-job.mykajabi.com/Dreambassadors
- Preorder Cathy's book! https://www.dontkeepyourdayjob.com/book
- Thanks Mighty Networks! Get 3 months free at https://www.mightynetworks.com/dreamjob
- Thank you Billie! Get 10% off your razor at mybillie.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Fiverr! Fiverr.com and code dreamjob for 10% off your first order.
- Thank you Gusto! Get 3 months free at gusto.com/dreamjob
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
No matter what heartbreak you’re going through, or insecurity you’re facing - your brokenness is welcome here.
No one else has your story. No one else can be you.
Don’t fake it til you make it. Admit what you don’t know and ask for help.
You don’t have to climb a mountain in a day. Take incremental, implementable, and imperfect action.
Hone in on what expertise you bring to the table and what unique pain points you can speak to.
Purpose is not something we find. It’s something that’s already within us that we bring to each new place in life.
Go love somebody.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Follow Jordan on Instagram @jordanleedooley
Listen to Jordan's podcast SHE Podcast
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you'd like to advertise with us, click here.