How to Train A Happy Mind - Lori Harder
We all have insecurities about our value, but Lori Harder - author, fitness expert, and host of the Earn Your Happy podcast is on a mission to help people feed their voice of worth. So how can you stop the self-sabotage? How do you lose the heavy weight of excuses? Pick up Lori's best tips on building a support system, unpacking the layers to your deepest fears, and completely committing to the experiences that make us our full selves.
Thank you LeTote! Go to Letote.com/SELECT to start. Enter promo code DREAMJOB at checkout for an additional $25 purchase credit toward your first box.
Thanks Blue Apron! Check out this week’s menu and get $30 OFF —with FREE SHIPPING—by going to BlueApron.com/DREAMJOB.
Thanks to Skillshare! Get a month of unlimited access -- absolutely FREE! Go to www.skillshare.com/DreamJob
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Create a support system for yourself. Find people who do what you want to do. Plug into that group.
- Set an appointment, tell the world, and summon the highest version of yourself. Then live the life you were meant to do.
- Say "yes" in the moment of vitality.
- Don't leave any cracks open. Don't give yourself an escape plan.
- Excuses weigh you down. Stop arguing with yourself. Just go do it.
- You don't have to take massive leaps in the beginning. Forgive yourself and make one small choice that leads you to the next step.
- Unpack the thoughts under the thought. Dig. Find the root of what's holding you back.
- Stop comparing yourself. Stay in your own lane.
- Feed the voice that tells you you're worthy.
- The market may be saturated, but it hasn't been done by you.
- Ask like it's nobody's business.
- Do things you love. You won't have time to sabotage yourself.
- You are magical.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- LoriHarder.com for more on Lori Harder
- Listen to Lori's podcast, Earn Your Happy
- Landmark Forum
- Tony Robbins' events
- Jack Canfield's Train the Trainer
- Lori's episode on "How to Make More Time and Energy for Your Goals"
- Mel Robbins' 5-4-3-2-1 mantra - The 5-Second Rule
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you'd like to advertise with us, click here.