Set a Meeting With Yourself
You spend the whole day running around, trying to "get things done." But what do you actually accomplish in the long run if you can't even take 5 minutes to get quiet, sit with yourself, and listen to the thing that's speaking to you? Cathy shares why we need to stop and breathe and what unbelievable wins you've made this week. She also features a chat with By the Book podcast hosts Kristen Meinzer and Jolenta Greenberg, who explain the lessons they've learned while experimenting in the self-help world, their tips on building a community, and the one thing you are always an expert in.
- Come to our 2-day workshop! dreamtopiaworkshop.com
- Join a meetup group! dontkeepyourdayjob.com/meetup-groups
- Thanks Noom! Start your trial at noom.com/dreamjob
- Thanks Candid! Candidco.com/dreamjob for 25% off your modeling kit
- Thank you Pocket! Getpocket.com
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Listen to By the Book Podcast
The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
Insight Timer meditation app
Thank you so much for listening!
If you have any general questions or comments for the show, click here.
If you'd like to advertise with us, click here.